Automotive Chassis Dyamics Test Technician at the Nissan Proving Grounds
The Chassis Test Technician to work with Ride Comfort, Handling, Braking and VDC Performance teams. Role includes the following activities/responsibilities:
Preparing the vehicle (including parts and instrumentation installation/removal), collecting data on various performance (braking, VDC system, occasionally other performances like steering), analyzing data and reporting to engineers. Will be interacting with a team of 10 other technicians, 8 engineers, and other groups at the facility. OT is expected as work demands, as is occasional travel.
- Preparation of vehicle for testing
- Test part installation
- Performing alignments and ballasting
- Installing sensor and data acquisition instrumentation
- Performing vehicle performance testing
- Data reduction and report preparation
- Basic analysis of vehicle test data
- Support of department or NTCNA off property activities.
- Prefer Automotive Technology Associate’s degree but not required.
- ASE certifications or Automotive Technology schooling highly preferred
- Prefer prior automotive mechanical and/or technical experience, but willing to train.
- Prefer a candidate with basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word,, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and ability to work well with others in a dynamic team environment are essential.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today
Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email your resume to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.