Driving Instructor / Test Track Support at Nissan
The candidate in this role will function as a Instructor / Coach to support automotive test driver training at the Nissan Proving Grounds in Stanfield, Arizona:
- Perform driver training as an instructor
- Set up/tear down driving courses
- Set up instrumentation and acquire data for training purposes
In addition, the employee with have additional duties supporting test track activities and special events (high speed, track closures, key person rides).
- Track observation
- Support Traffic Safety as needed: Monitor the test tracks for safe testing conditions
- Coordinate track usage based on the Test Group
- Investigate, report and communicate information related to accidents/incidents.
- Review and update traffic safety procedures as needed
- High School diploma / GED
- Automotive enthusiast (race car driver, etc.)
- Strong communicator
- Outgoing personality
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to train on Forklift, Water Truck, and Rollback
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email your resume to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.