Kelly IT has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Application Architect in Marysville, OH!
Looking for a career-oriented Senior Engineer to be responsible for the design and analysis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications, primarily (but not limited to) JAVA. Will work in the creation of new applications or improve existing ones by creating prototypes, test plans, and documentation related to application development.
- Create and communicate complex solutions in support of ongoing project activity
- Create and enforce global standards between standard systems within division
- Lead implementation of business plan and themes
- Works with architecture team to create development patterns by prototyping and testing various solutions
- Work closely with enterprise architecture to ensure decisions are in keeping with our overall strategy, is cognizant of industry trends and supports ongoing changes inherent to the manufacturing world
- Work with internal and external teams to define and maintain quality standards, coding standards and implements measures to ensure compliance through code reviews, automation, etc.
- Translates analysis and prototyping into a usable blueprint for other development teams, internal and external.
- Oversees the design process for application software
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies that complement our division’s overall technology ecosystem
- Ability to analyze and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience in application development
- Expert knowledge of JAVA development technologies and practices
- Firm understanding of loosely coupled architecture and philosophy in systems implementation
- Knowledge of modern concepts such as microservices, container based development and cloud deployment
- Creativity and innovation: uses insights to generate new and unusual ideas
- Technical: keeps current on industry practices, regulations, technology, etc, and demonstrates technical knowledge in area of responsibility
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds networks / bridges with internal and external counterparts
- Customer Orientation: Provides products and services that meet or exceed the needs and requirements of internal and external customers
- Communication: Demonstrates subject matter expertise about the presentation topic
- Challenging Spirit: Pursues projects and activities with energy, drive and passion
- Ethics & Integrity: Adheres to a set of core values and beliefs and makes decisions aligned with Ethics Policy
- Values Diversity: Accepts and considers diverse inputs, idea and viewpoints
Required Work Experience:
Minimum of five years application and solution architecture and relevant work experience.
BS/BA in related coursework, or equivalent combination education and/or work experience.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.