Kelly Services is actively seeking a Data Analyst (Consumer Affairs) for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Data Analyst (Consumer Affairs)
What skills does this position require?
- Bachelor's Degree & 7+ years of directly related experience at a professional level in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical skills: Advanced skill set in Excel, Intermediate – Advanced skill set in Access. Experience developing Tableau reports a plus.
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally SalesForce Service Cloud), call centers, or automotive industry.
- Superior analytical skills and strong abilities to communicate quantitative findings succinctly.
- Demonstrates a proactive and positive approach to responsibilities and tasks
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple analysis projects.
- Ability to research, simplify, and accurately present difficult concepts and information.
- Experience with manipulating large data sets with precision, drawing numerical relationships, and creating compelling reports that simplify complex issues.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, along with ability to interact and present to management.
- Good understanding of project management methods. Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates a proactive and positive approach to responsibilities and tasks.
Analyzes data and creates summary of Consumer Affairs (CA) data for ad-hoc requests, studies, reports, and projects. Based on analysis, develops story/headline from multiple sources of information and makes recommendations. Researches, compiles, and communicates accurate information in a timely, efficient, and effective manner. Manages multiple reports, processes, and projects on tight timeline.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
- Compiles and analyzes data from different sources and develops clear-actionable reports.
- Performs routine and ad-hoc analysis using CRM database extractions (i.e. SalesForce Service Cloud) and advanced skills in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Performs multi-variable analyses on data, isolating CA impact for the purpose of determining future areas of focus.
- Ensure procedures and processes, including instructions on systems and report creation, are properly documented and maintained. Ensure continuous improvement to procedures and processes.
- As necessary, performs other special projects of which the above are not representative.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.