Kelly services is looking for Home Delivery Helpers for the Fargo, ND area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of Appliances and Televisions. (Non-driving role, no MVR required, will not operate any vehicles during the performance of Services).
70% of their time will be will:
- Deliver new products and remove old products from Customer homes.
- Check for product connections in home, ensure functionality and instruct Customers on use of products.
- Complete delivery paperwork.
30% of their time will be:
- Properly load and secure items on delivery truck to prevent damage during shipping.
- Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading between deliveries.
- 6 months of consumer electronics or large product delivery experience.
- State/local licensing as required 18+ years of age.
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with customer in professional manner.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.