Kelly Services is looking for an Analytical Chemist with a minimum of AS degree or two years of college with 1-2 years of experience in a related field to join a quickly growing team in Indianapolis! Does this sound like you? If so, apply today for immediate consideration!
What a Day in the Life of an Analytical Chemist Might Include:
- Performing hands-on experiments in a lab setting as needed for each project.
- Following the safe lab practice, keep and maintain accurate laboratory records.
- Daily work includes but not limits to: formulation physical properties characterization density, viscosity, surface tension, particle size, emulsion/dispersion stability, and analytical sample preparation and analysis.
- Generating and reporting of analytical and physical/chemical data in support of compound and formulation certifications, accelerated and shelf life studies for global product registration and in support of research and problem-solving projects conducted for supply chain and manufacturing.
- Keeping abreast of basic global registration requirement, especially in the storage stability and product chemistry areas.
- Working in the Actives to Products R D, and be working with analytical chemists within this function.
What the Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Specific hands on experience in at least one analytical technique (HPLC or GC is essential; preferably HPLC) and prior experience in a GLP laboratory setting is preferred.
- Previous success using a high level of attention to detail and critical thinking ability.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of work ethic.
- An ability to discuss success in a teamwork environment.
Associate’s degree; BS in Chemistry; will consider fresh grads with hands on experience
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.