Kelly Services is looking for a Clinical Data Assistant for a Remote position
This is a 6 month contract with possible extension
Pay Rate Range:23-24/hr
This is a Virtual position for anywhere in the US.
- Upload essential documents to Vault eTMF
- Download/upload IRB-related documentation from IRB portal to Vault eTMF
- Process documents in Vault that are integrated from Advarra (Central IRB)
- Entering start-up activity, event, and IRB dates into TESLA (CTMS)
- Update the Study Communication Tool (Excel tracker)
- Send the FDA 1572 to the monitor for updating the TESLA Study Site Main and Primary Drug Shipment addresses
NOTES FROM MANAGER:
1) What hours and days will this person be working? 40 hours M-F, must be able to work core business hours
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: experience navigating website, able to download documents
b. Required Skill 2: experience uploading documents
c. Required Skill 3: Data Entry experience
d. Required Skill 4: Tesla/(CTMS)
e. Required Skill 5: Basic skills with Excel entering data, filter by columns
3) What years of experience is required? 1-3 years of downloading/uploading documents, navigating website, Data Entry
4) What level of education and/or certification is required? High school diploma or GED
5) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
6) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Both
7) Is any testing required for this role? CCT training
8) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? 100% remote
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.