Nissan Automotive – Marketability Test Engineer at the Proving Grounds
From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for a Marketability Test Engineer to join our team in Stanfield, AZ. The Test engineer will be responsible for marketability development focused on Nissan and Infiniti vehicles sold in North America. This includes a wide-range of responsibilities including performance target setting, vehicle evaluation and marketability assessments of vehicle performance.
The engineer will also need to interact daily with staff throughout the engineering, manufacturing, quality product planning organizations. Success in this role will be measured by product impact in the form of competitive vehicle performance and feature content and ability to provide value to the customer.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Conducting static dynamic evaluations of Nissan, Infiniti, and competitor vehicles.
- Setting vehicle and system level performance targets for assigned vehicle programs
- Documenting all test and development activities through test reports and meeting minutes.
- Defining the essential factors to both improve attractiveness of Nissan products and reduce customer dissatisfaction.
- Planning, scheduling and carrying out tests to assess full vehicle performance achieves target.
- Leading project development activities and communicating effectively within cross-functional teams. Ability to present project updates summary reports within test engineering, design, quality, manufacturing project management organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent degree from an accredited university is required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in automotive development or equivalent
- Experience in customer-oriented evaluation methods or market surveys
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Access
- Exposure to Siemens-NX, Catia or other CAD PDM programs
- Ability to travel within North America and Japan approximately 15-20% required
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents as future sponsorship is not available
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan regardless of functional area or expertise share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.