Kelly Services is actively seeking an Executive Assistant for Nissan at their Herndon, VA location.
3 month contract assignment
Supports executive management. Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data. Has advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software. Has the ability to perform Internet research and market analysis. Work is generally of highly confidential nature. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis
Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Duties may include more complex administrative activities: managing projects, managing budget and payroll, composing letters and reports, developing newsletters, preparing presentations, recommending or making purchase decisions. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and ability to analyze large sets of data.
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
- Prepares letters, memorandums, reports, charts, graphs or other materials relevant to assigned area.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for accuracy and appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Provides training, as needed, to lower-level support personnel.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
- Supports executive management.
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data.
- Has advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others.
- Has the ability to perform Internet research.
- Work is generally of highly confidential nature.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Uses personal computer and commercial software packages, and/or proprietary software for assigned area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- HS Diploma
- 1-2 years of work related experience in administrative support required - preferably in a corporate setting.
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry with a strong desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and may train others. Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to create and present documents and presentations
- The ability to interpret, analyze and manipulate data
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pass basic skills assessments to be considered
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.