Biostatistician - NIH - Bethesda, MD
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Biostatistician to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
OVERVIEW. This is a long-term, open-ended contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Tremendous room for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the world's foremost medical research center.
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Manage the data from a multisite research network.
- Create and catalogue secondary variables; organize and manage data analyses.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary network of biostatisticians, epidemiologists, and clinicians to coordinate multidomain analyses of traditional clinical assessment data.
- Oversee data management activities from mobile assessments, including: downloading mobile phone data, electronic diary, and biological samples.
- Provide support for analyzing data sets; create and maintain data submission tracking systems.
- Manage data use agreements and work with several collaborators to harmonize data collection, processing and analysis.
- Oversee data management activities from mobile assessments.
- Provide support for all data sharing related activities; create and maintain data access and data submission tracking systems and reports to be presented to senior leadership.
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets related to various data sharing activities.
- Provide management of data use agreements, data collection, processing and analysis.
- Work with the group on conducting literature reviews and relevant data analysis, particularly multi-level modelling.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Master's degree in biostatistics, statistics or data science; Minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience.
- Experience with R, Python, and other programming languages to create secondary variables.
- Knowledge of relevant statistical methods.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with staff at all levels.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.