Kelly OCG is looking for a Production Test Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Hillsboro, Oregon. This is a long-term ongoing contract and it comes with benefits and PTO! Below is the job description and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online.
Production Test Technician
Long-term ongoing contract
Hourly Rate: $15.00/hr W2 (Plus benefits & PTO!)
Perform testing and validation activities on Desktop and Laptop PCs and Server Systems, including:
- Performing visual quality checks of assembled systems.
- Executing documented test instructions and scripts.
- Update and install system OS images.
- Updating system firmware (bios) and drivers.
- Performing first level system debug as needed.
- Documenting issues and reporting to engineering contacts for resolution.
- Perform Basic troubleshooting and System QA/QC.
- Assist with other production related activities (packaging, assembling, clean up) as needed.
- Work will be performed in a closed lab and ESD protected environment.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift/handle items of 25 pounds in weight.
- A+ or other Certification is highly desirable.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required. College desirable.
- Familiarity with server systems a plus.
- Experience building and or repairing PC’s highly desirable.
- Some data entry and computer skills.
- Teamwork to obtain mutual goals.
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail Oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.