Job DescriptionHiring for Call Center Agents at Top healthcare organization in Quincy!
The Call Center Agent is the first point of contact for patients and guest. Staff in this position must demonstrate superior customer service, excellent verbal communication skills, good judgment and problem solving ability. The customer center agent will answer incoming calls supporting the health centers operations including, but not limited to, scheduling and/or rescheduling appointments, conducting follow up calls with patients, resolving patient questions/concerns, insurance verification and other activities.
1. Provide excellent customer service.
2. Promptly answer incoming calls to the Call Center in a professional, courteous manner that is consistently responsive to the caller-s needs.
3. Route incoming calls appropriately and in accordance with established guidelines for medical urgency.
4. Address business, administrative and clinical calls as well as miscellaneous phone calls and route call/request appropriately to those disciplines that can provide resolution.
5. Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into AthenaHealth EHR (address, telephone number, name of insurance or self-pay status)
6. Schedule appointment correctly following scheduling guidelines and review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
7. Inform caller of items to bring to appointment ( including insurance card, medications, office visit fee and verification of income - if applicable)
8. Remind caller of cancellation/no-show policy
9. Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
10. Direct call to other departments as needed.
11. Make out-bound calls to reschedule appointments when necessary.
12. Conduct project related activities assigned by the Supervisor
13. Must be flexible in work schedule and location, as work hours and location may vary based upon business needs.
14. Must possess reliable transportation as travel to, from and between work locations may be required.
Critical Demands of the Job
1. Manage multiple requests and prioritize appropriately.
2. Ability to function in a fast paced setting with a variety of patients and staff.
3. Attention to details and prompt follow up.
4. Includes sitting and/or standing for long periods of time, sitting for short periods of time, hand dexterity, clear hearing and speaking ability.
5. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call us today at 781-344-4600
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.