As an Acoustics Engineering Project Manager working with Kelly Services, you will help design and build the next generation of products. The company’s Acoustics EPM Team is looking for an Acoustics Engineering Project Manager (EPM) to drive the design, development and integration of speaker, microphone, and receiver modules into company’s products. The Engineering Project Managers will oversee internal efforts of the Audio HW, Validation and Tuning teams as well as externally with SW, Mechanical Engineering, and Operations teams to design, manufacture and integrate high quality acoustic modules for company’s entire product line. The Engineering Project Managers are responsible for leading a broad multi-functional team in developing multiple projects across the Hardware Engineering organization. In this critical, highly visible role, you will lead projects involving the design, integration and launch of state of the art technologies for world-renowned products including Note Pads, Mobile Phones, and other technology. Your responsible for the Operations Business Plan life cycle process, which include annual and quarterly: Operations Business Plan planning, Operations Business Plan scheduling, Operations Business Plan publication and Business Plan review.
- The Acoustics Module Engineering Project Managers defines and drives the build plan for multiple module integrators and serves as the primary interface to company during module development.
- EPMs are responsible for managing and communicating project definition, development landmarks and schedules, and project status in the development of new acoustic modules.
- Skilled Acoustic, Hardware, Software, and Mechanical Design teams to identify and resolve potential pitfalls to the schedule and risks to the quality of the product.
- Success is defined in terms of the quality and timeliness of the pre-production builds and the start of mass production.
- Advocate for the best overall acoustic performance throughout the organization.
- Prioritize issues and track the details
- Drive a talented, passionate, experienced multi-functional team and external suppliers.
- Deliver acoustic modules on schedule, facilitating risk management and communicating status and issues to the development team and company executives.
- Be savvy enough to understand the roles and responsibilities of the key partners and identify partners to efficiently drive key decisions.
- Remain in touch with big picture issues.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Must have 5+ years of project management experience
- A deep understanding of production and test processes at scale
- The capacity to travel internationally to support builds at component (speaker, microphone, receiver) and system manufacturers
- Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Your experience driving international OEM/ODM partners is highly useful
- Experience in speakers, microphones or receivers
- A real passion for audio and acoustics
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus One or more of the following:
- Familiar with speaker, microphone, and transducer technologies
- Good knowledge of acoustics performance metrics
- Acoustic module design, development or PM experience
- BS degree ME/Physics/EE required
- MS preferred
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) to facilitate access to this facilities
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position email@example.com
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.