My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Product Marketing Contractor position in Lincolnshire, IL. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 9+ months
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00/HOUR
The primary purpose of the Product Marketing Contractor is to assist in the development and execution of a product marketing strategy for a segment of the product portfolio. Working with a cross-functional team, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with researching the buying behaviors, marketing best practices and competition for the portfolio’s target market as well as assisting in the development and testing of the portfolio positioning and messaging. The incumbent will also assist with the development of the portfolio go-to-market strategy working in conjunction with product management and a variety of marketing functions as well as executing against that strategy including the development of seller enablement and campaign marketing assets.
- Act as one of two marketing points of contact for the product portfolio to internal stakeholders and external marketing agencies
- Communicate project status updates to internal key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Work closely with the internal and external market research teams to deliver market and competitive analysis for the portfolio target market
- Leverage market research analysis to develop and conduct testing of the portfolio positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with product management and regional marketing leads to create the portfolio go-to-market strategy
- Drive the execution of the go-to-market strategy in collaboration with internal marketing functions
- Lead the development of seller enablement and campaign marketing assets in conjunction with external marketing agencies and internal marketing teams
- Allocate appropriate marketing budget spend on a quarterly basis
- Project manage external marketing agency activities
- BA/BS degree in relatable field
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or comparable product management, development experience
- Business-to-business marketing experience a plus
- Prioritization skills
- Influence / Partnership skills
- Ability to drive results and execution thru a virtual team
- Ability to thrive in matrixed organization environment
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in market research, messaging development and go-to-market strategy
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (1-352-585-2109, George.Rogers@kellyservices.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.