Are cars your passion, but you are tired of the Flat Rate game?
Would you enjoy fixing cars all day long without getting dirty or busting your knuckles?
Nissan North America, Inc. in partnership with Kelly Services, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for you, the Automotive Service Professional Join a team of elite individuals in Smyrna, TN as a Specialist, TECH LINE, who have a passion for fixing cars and helping technicians meet their customer s expectations.
• Answers requests from dealership service technicians and provides them with technical information on the diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles.
• Collects and documents technical information on new vehicle incidents requiring repairs; prepares reports regarding such incidents for further investigation by Engineering staff.
• Provides vehicle repair recommendations, technical assistance, and direction to dealership service technicians regarding vehicle maintenance, service or repair. Provides support consistent with brand values, profitability and cost reduction goals.
• Documents all requests with required information; searches database for similar and related matches; updates existing reports and closes out completed reports.
• Analyzes decisions from the customers viewpoint and recommends actions with the customer needs and values in mind. Provides feedback from dealership technicians regarding countermeasure procedures to various Nissan North America departments.
• Teams with people from other organizations, independent of borders functions, regions and affiliates to complete
• Reporting requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of the maintenance and repair of automobiles; well-versed in use of technical service manuals and tools.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Experience: Three or more years of directly related professional level automotive experience.
• Education: High school diploma or GED. Related experience, college or technical courses, seminars and OE training a plus.
• Certification as an ASE Master Technician preferred.
• Computer Skills: Typing test will be required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.