Kelly Services is actively seeking an Warranty Task Force Engineer / Body Process Engineer for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Supports the discovery of process nonconformities through date analysis. Verifies items identified as Warranty, IMP A/B/C, Quality Assurance Level, and QA Matrix.
- Schedules and performs audit activities, including pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up and recommendations.
- Assists departments with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to resolve outstanding issues related to audit follow-up. This includes tracking of REQs from GCAR system.
- Presents to managers on Warranty status, Warranty improvement projects and activities related to warranty. This includes documentation improvements, data mining, presentation form development, and preventive actions in manufacturing.
- Ensure applicability of current quality policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates/ modifications related to ISO quality systems. This includes reviewing department procedures and revise them as necessary.
- Support the administration of corrective actions for internal non-conformance to Nissan's Quality Management Systems. This includes form improvement and the review of impacts with manufacturing.
- Establishes customer focused quality targets and new technology to support brand image. Provides market perspective for quality and design related issues.
- Assists and supports quality targets which effect vehicle warranty cost and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all vehicle systems incidents are reported and verifies resolution, including production and field countermeasures are obtained.
- Fosters a positive and safe working environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: 0-1 year experience
- Education: A four-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Skills: Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
- Travel: Occasional day or overnight travel, including international travel. Extended travel may be required if assigned to new programs.
***Visa sponsorship not available at this time.***
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.