For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract REMOTE Client Account Coordinator / Admin position for a well-known medical device company.
Job title: Contract Administration Coordinator
Location: remote from anywhere in the US
Schedule: 20 hours per week; however, may be required to work up to 30 if needed; Schedule flexibility is available
Pay Rate: $26/hour
Length of Assignment: 1 year (potential to be extended based on business needs and work performance)
This role will require someone with strong analytical skills, who will be able to quickly identify data issues, escalate quickly, and communicate in a concise, professional manner. Possess exceptional customer service, communication, organizational and time management skills. Someone who is self-motivated and requires little direction/guidance, is open to feedback and exhibits a very positive attitude.
- Update customer records in contracting systems
- Generating/creating reports
- Perform data research in contracting systems
- Verbal and written Communications with internal partners, external customers and 3rd party vendors
- Maintain and update data trackers
- Communications via templates
- Tracking and reporting of work performed
- Weekly Tracking Report Electronic filing, sorting, printing, scanning, e-mailing of documents/contracts
- Data validation
- Advanced misc. projects
- Completed HS Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, DocuSign a plus
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Data entry experience
- Flexible and good attitude extremely important
- Able to work independently and in a strong team environment
- Sensitive document control
- Heavy multitasking
- Self-management time management
- Customer Service, Contracting, Medical/Hospital a plus but not needed
- Able to learn quickly
- Must be very resourceful
- Have somewhat of a technical background
- Able to catch on quickly to database/software
- Must be able to deal with a heavy learning curve and a high level of detail
- Must be able to deal with department that is very deadline driven
- Ability to troubleshoot, research and resolve issues of varying complexity
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, those with data entry experience and Excel, Salesforce & DocuSign knowledge will be contacted first. Please note that this position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly Branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button below to submit your resume. Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.