Kelly Services is actively seeking a Regional Distribution Specialist for Nissan at their headquarters located in Franklin, TN.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity!
Regional Distribution Specialist
What skills does this position require?
1. Ability to prioritize own schedules and organize work load effectively with minimal daily supervision.
2. Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Can remain objective in the course of building relationships.
3. Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
4. Attentive to others opinions and perspectives.
5. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
6. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and solicit assistance from others as needed.
7. Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including weekends and holidays as needed.
8. Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products. Additional knowledge of sales related systems.
9. Job Knowledge and Skill: Desired competencies include: detail-oriented; analytical/PC skills; written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; presentation skills. General knowledge of and the ability to analyze market trends.
10. Education: Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with one or more years of professional work experience
Coordinates regional vehicle allocations through automated and manual distribution systems. Trains and assists dealership personnel with placement of orders through automated distribution systems. Responds to dealership questions on distribution-related subjects. Assists in reporting wholesale, retail availability, and mix analysis to regional management. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
-Coordinates the vehicle allocation processes; reviews monthly production orders and assists regional management in monitoring NNA and dealer inventory levels. Monitors days supply, trim series, model mix and color, and assists in making recommendations to correct inventory imbalances.
-Supports dealer operations managers and dealer principal in the wholesale process by assisting with order placement, tracking sold orders, and by expediting the shipment of vehicles to dealers.
-Trains and assists dealership personnel on automated vehicle ordering systems and automated vehicle incentive systems, enabling dealers to order the correct mix of vehicles and monitor sales incentives.
-Responds to dealer inquiries on all facets of the distribution process, including questions regarding vehicle availability, vehicle order status, and shipping schedules.
-Provides wholesale, retail availability, and mix analysis to national and regional distribution functions.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (RICB911@kellyservices.com )however your resume must be received. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.