Kelly Services is actively seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator for Nissan’s Franklin, TN location. (North American HQ)
This is an indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Learning & Development Coordinator
Job Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to engage with and influence business leaders and HR Business Partners, and create material suitable for global publication and distribution.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to audience and culture to build credibility and a strong network within a multicultural global organization.
• Strong knowledge of corporate learning and development principles, trends and best practices.
• Experience with program and content design and development, including digital course design.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to manage projects virtually with a global team.
• 3-5 or more years of progressive professional experience in a related field implementing learning and development solutions to improve business outcomes.
• Cross-functional experience desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, learning and development, education or related field. Advance degree preferred.
• Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
• Digital Learning creation experience with program such as Articulate 360 or other. Desired but not required
• Proficient skills with Adobe suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) to edit graphics and produce graphic interfaces and materials. Desired but not required
• Experience working in the Cornerstone platform as a content administrator.
This position is responsible for the delivery of a number of critical functions within the Global Learning and Development organization. These include; coordination and communication with global stakeholders to implement and execute a variety learning and development activities to promote the usage and engagement of programs. This includes assessing needs, maintaining two-way communications, and providing service to stakeholders to ensure success. On a broader scale, this role will create a culture of continuous learning and development within the Nissan organization by providing relevant resources and programming. The Global Learning and Development team is a change agent and champion of our employees across the globe.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
• Support the Global L&D pillar to develop and promote programs to enhance adoption, engagement and consulting with the business to meet learning and development program needs.
• Coordination with Regional L&D teams to implement initiatives and communication, which includes regular monthly regional and leadership calls and communication to ensure alignment and support.
• Assist with coordination with internal communications department, regional L&D team and other stakeholders to provide support and creation of tools and resources for communication initiatives.
• Builds content solutions, toolkits, resources, and digital course development to support the adoption and usage of Learning and Development content and initiatives by key stakeholders.
• Support Cornerstone system communications, enhancements and governance to ensure effective messaging, consistent VI usage, and ensure a high level of professionalism.
• Collaborates with team on KPI and Metric collection and reporting on key Learning and development initiatives, usage and reporting. Supports with budget and contract monitoring.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.