Kelly Services is seeking (3) Analyst 2- Reporting & Analytics for Nissan’s Irving, TX location.
This is 3-5 year contract assignment.
Analyst 2- Reporting & Analytics
• Proficient in SAS with at least 2 years of experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical subjects
• Good initiative and project management skills.
• Three or more years of progressive Credit, Collections or Risk Management experience in a credit environment; auto preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, economics, math or statistics required; Master’s degree in business, economics or statistics preferred
• Experience using mainframe and PC applications. MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
As an Analyst 2 - Reporting & Analytics you will develop and update reports that monitor Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation’s loan and lease portfolios.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
• Derives solutions and makes recommendations relating to account acquisition, portfolio performance, operating efficiencies, and expense controls.
• Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
• Monitors consumer and business loan performance and portfolio key performance indicators
• Presents to management and committees regarding credit and portfolio quality trends
• Experience with various credit and collection scoring tools
• Experience with various forecasting and methodologies for credit and portfolio support
• Assists other Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation departments to support lending and servicing compliance
• Writes ad hoc queries and develops reports to review Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation’s portfolio performance
• As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.