PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERATOR
LOCATIONS: VACAVILLE, CA.
SHIFT: DAY (1ST SHIFT) 6:00 AM TO 2:30 PM
CONTRACT: 2 YEARS
- Perform duties related to the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products
- Perform equipment start up and operation
- Complete documentation as required in real time
- Perform quality in-process tests, verifications, sampling, and inspections
- Perform necessary corrective actions
- Check products on assembly line to confirm that they are properly assembled and removes defective products
- Clean and maintain equipment as needed. Notify supervisor of maintenance and/or repairs needed on equipment
- Troubleshoot minor production problems
- Complete all required training and maintains personal training records
- Participate in and provide information for investigations related to non-conformance of policies and procedures
- Participate in projects that support department objectives as assigned
**High School Diploma or GED required
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Stacy Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org however, your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Access to a variety of discount perks
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.