Job DescriptionKelly Services is recruiting for Customer Service Representatives for a Kansas City based company located in the historic fashion district of downtown. You will be working in a call center environment handling large amounts of inbound calls. These representatives will either be in the investor services department handling inbound calls for mutual funds holders or in the pharmacy help desk handling inbound calls from insurance providers.
Apply directly today to discuss this amazing opportunity! I will have a variety of different assignments coming up that range from short term temporary, long term temporary and temp-to-hire with varying shift options. This is the time to get your foot in the door with one of Kansas City-s most reputable companies!
- Answering inbound inquiries from shareholders, broker/dealer groups, and the client companies about investment processing and/or inquiries on prescription eligibility by the pharmacy.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
- Adhering to all policy and protocol in regard to using legal scripting where applicable
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding adherence to work schedules, availability standards and quality expectations.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Computer skills and basic knowledge of windows applications
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and manage time effectively
- High School Diploma or GED
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
At Kelly ServicesÂ®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly ServicesÂ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.