Kelly Services is actively seeking a Planner, LCV CMM (Chief Marketing Management) for Nissan’s Franklin, TN location. (North American HQ)
This is an indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Planner, LCV CMM
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Possess a strong understanding of marketing principals, concepts, practices and a general knowledge of industry practices. Ability to plan, schedule and manage projects to implementation and make decisions independently. Requires strong analytical skills for market opportunity assessment. Strong presentation, leadership and strategic thinking skills required.
2. Experience: Seven or more years of related experience at a professional level. Should have broad experience combining multiple areas with Nissan and/or the industry including regional operations, product planning, marketing research, pricing, vehicle operations/distribution, sales operations, brand management.
3. Education: A Bachelor's degree in a related field. Consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
4. Computer Skills: Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications, etc. to produce non-standard, creative products.
Acts as a primary contact and product expert for all product/marketing issues related to assigned models and the competing brands in their class. Involved in the development, analysis, and communication of information regarding vehicle sales, profitability, model-option-trim level performance, pricing and competitive product activities. While considering end user and dealer needs develops and executes marketing activities to support both long and short-term objectives, including product enhancements and new model/product launches. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.