Kelly Services is actively seeking a Bill of Materials Analyst for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Kelly Services is actively seeking a BOM Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract (Several Years Long) opportunity to join a great team!
- Design Change Coordination analyst will analyze and coordinate design changes to ensure that the manufacturing floor, engineering, and all other relevant parties are fully coordinated with the timing and details of the change. Provides analysis of design change timing and related production order timing requirements.
- Plans, coordinates, and validates parts supply for trial units.
- The successful candidate will be very detail-oriented with the ability to understand a highly complex Bill of Material.
- Analyze and update Bill of Material functions. Nissan has a very complex Bill of Material and the successful candidate would be able to successfully manage the complexity.
- Track new model parts availability and related tooling status during new model development cycles.
- Provide design change details and timing to manufacturing.
- Physically be on the shop floor as needed to verify parts usage and/or help coordinate design changes.
- Effectively communicate with multiple functions within Nissan as well as within suppliers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed timing charts/schedules using associated system software and information.
- Education and Experience: A four-year degree is REQUIRED. A degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management is preferred but not required.
- Bill of Material experience is preferred but not required.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature.
- Strong MS Excel skills are preferred.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.