Kelly Services is actively seeking a Consumer Buy Back Analyst for Nissan’s Murfreesboro, TN location.
This is an indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Consumer Buy Back Analyst
Eight or more years of Automotive Technical Repair procedures
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. ASE Master Technician Certification and L1 are required. Will consider Professional certification, AA degree or equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
3. Computer Skills:
Moderate to Advanced knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature. Moderate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Tableau. Basic skills in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint.
This candidate will gather data and technical information on DRT and Legal cases to investigate and determine the root cause of Buy Back vehicles assigned. Analyzes all the related data and prepares summaries and results to support the goals of the investigations. Able to collect and interpret data from a diverse group (CA cases, Legal Department, Tech Line, Regions, Dealers and Customers)
Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth via an improved Customer Experience and higher Owner Loyalty.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
1. Conducts analysis of Dispute Resolution Team and Legal Department Closed Customer Buyback cases to find root cause and look for controllable causes of Customer Buybacks
2. Make recommendations regarding Dealership Vehicle Repair Processes based upon Root Cause Findings
3. Using V-Up tools, document and chart controllable root causes to identify priorities for action.
4. With Customer Support Management support, formalize corrective actions for functional departments to implement
5. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.