Grow your career by joining the Kelly Services' Team at Nissan. We are currently have several openings for warehouse support located in Sacramento, CA. This is a project assisting with the re-organization of the facility.
Job Duties and details for Project Re-Organization:
- Assist with re-organization of the warehouse
- Bending and lifting
- Assist with relabeling project
- Hours will be 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- Pay $13.65 plus shift differential
The Project Re-Org will last 8 weeks. Successful candidates may be considered for Warehouse associates, which could lead to full time Nissan employment!
Why NISSAN? Why KELLY SERVICES?
If selected to convert to NISSAN you will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Pay for Shift Work
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life 401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
As a KELLY SERVICES employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.