Kelly IT has an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer!
- Python, Jupyter Notebook, Numpy, Matplotlib to analyze and performs statistical data analysis with structured and unstructured data.
- Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software.
- Ability to write advanced SQL; - Proficient with Excel pivot tables, v-lookups, and functions.
- Develops technical documentation; Resolves problems with existing production applications.
- Collaborates with technical staff; periodic reporting; data/database management, administration and extraction.
- Statistical and machine learning modeling for insights; work with large and complex datasets.
- Influences system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements
- Mentors and coaches less experienced staff
- Maximizes the efficiency of the various software systems by implementing, monitoring, testing and auditing new software programs
- Analyzes and resolves computer related problems by coordinating with inâ??house personnel to diagnose and fix operational difficulty, as well as consulting, advising and training on specialized features and functions
- Follows established configuration/change control processes
-BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced capability in software construction, testing, infrastructure, configuration and operating standards
- Advanced corporate knowledge, and understands how a change would affect multiple applications
- Advanced ability to make recommendations/decisions in application and program design, standards and program enhancements
- Advanced ability to analyze and model business functions, processes and information flow within or between systems
- Advanced knowledge of software design, construction, programming trends, programming and scripting languages in multiple application and data management systems
- Advanced ability to work with users at all levels to define system requirements, design and system topologies to meet operational needs and system performance objectives
-Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 5 plus years experience with major DBMS
- 5 plus years experience with coding, testing and design
- 5 plus years experience with software development methodologies
- Experience with Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow
- Experience with large and complex datasets (e.g. Hive, Spark)
- Experienced with BI and analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, Periscope Data, Excel, etc.)
- Writes algorithms to build predictive ML models according to specifications from higher level staff or business analysts
Strong Data Analytics, SQL, Python, Jupyter, Numpy, Pandas
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.