Kelly Services is currently seeking Material Handlers to work at a Fortune 500 company in Rochester, NY.
This is a long-term position with room to grow. Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare companies and is the perfect place to take your career to the next level!
- You will gather and move material throughout the manufacturing area
- Operate electric pallet jack to move heavier items
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- You will follow all safety requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and perform basic math
- You will need to be able to lift up to 20 lbs., stoop, bend, and walk throughout the shift to move product
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Paid lunches and breaks (two, 30-minute breaks and one, 45-minute lunch break)
- Consistent schedule with overtime opportunities
- On-site cafeteria (day shift only) and 24-hour micro-cafe
- 24-hour access to a free gym
- Days: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm*
*Must be able to work every other weekend
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.