Job DescriptionKelly Services is searching for you! Here is a short-term project part time (20 hours) assignment working as a Notetaker at a local college in Flint, Michigan. If you are looking to put your writing and typing skills to work and earn some extra income this is the job for you.
In this role, you will work in a classroom college setting taking notes to:
- Provide the student with accurate and full account of information conveyed in lectures
- To ensure notes are clear and comprehensive. This requires fast and accurate typing, legible handwriting, accurate spelling and the ability to extract all relevant information from lecture material.
- Read write and comprehend through attentive listening
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
1. Evidence of education to degree level (or equivalent) level
2. Accurate spelling and grammar skills
3. Ability to provide clear, succinct and relevant materials for students in their preferred format
4. Good IT skills and access to a computer (notes often need to be typed up and formatted)
5. Clear and legible handwriting at speed
6. Ability to work on own initiative, independently and to deadlines
7. Well organized, punctual and reliable (Able to work Monday through Friday 12:30pm-4:30pm)
8. Have a positive attitude towards equality and access for people with disabilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Shannon at email@example.com or select apply now.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.