Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Accounting Clerk - King of Prussia, PA 19406
**Temp to Perm**
**Must have strong Data Entry skills – 10,000 keystrokes**
- Daily posting of cash receipts to patient accounts into system.
- Apply cash receipts to patient accounts accurately and efficiently into the computer system by date of deposit
- Reconcile each batch on the Cash Receipt Control Sheet using the Daily Cash Posting Report
- Adhere to workflow processes, policies and procedures for posting payments
- Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department.
- Meets standards for quality and achieves the expected level of quality set by the department.
- Provide support as needed in the Accounting Department.
- High School diploma required
- Attention to detail – ability to maintain speed while upholding accuracy
- 10-key adding machine skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize software in a Windows environment.
- Basic Microsoft Office Program Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent documentation/organizational skills.
- Works well as a team member.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.