Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Office Manager Bookkeeper - King of Prussia, PA 19406
**Temp to Perm**
- Responsible for daily cash management duties and report preparation as needed. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains historical, financial records by filing documents.
- Coordinate internal management to coordinate bookkeeping, inventory taxes, and resolves issues in conjunction with the Township Finance Department.
- Coordinates with internal Finance Department to collect, review and process timesheets, payroll and departmental invoices.
- Responsible for the processing of rental permits.
- Participates in general clerical duties such as data entry, cash drawer replenishment, meeting minutes, etc.
- Responsible for community center merchandise including ordering, inventory of products and tracking sales.
- Coordinates department’s discount ticket orders including tracking sales and submitting reports.
- Facilitates mass mailings and assists with written correspondence to patrons and vendors as needed.
- Handles general administrative tasks such as distributing parcels and updating calendars.
- Responds to public inquiries regarding the facility, programs, policies and procedures via telephone, email, written correspondence and/or onsite inquiries.
- Covers front desk shifts as needed.
- Maintains the highest levels of ethical standards and confidentiality of the department.
- Demonstrates professionalism by setting the example for all front desk staff and following policies and procedures.
- College Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred (A suitable combination of experience and training may be considered.).
- 3+ Years of hands-on bookkeeping experience with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Desktop Publishing.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.