Job DescriptionSeeking skilled Administrative Assistants who thrive in customer service environments to serve as the Center Administrator for our client in San Jose, CA! As the Center Administrator you will perform a variety of functions to run our San Jose training center and support the client-s high-quality IT education classes.
- Coordinating aspects of the daily operations of this training center.
- Closing and/or opening center to accommodate class hours.
- Supporting instructors by giving them a productive environment to teach their classes.
- Assisting with moving and setting up computers for classes.
- Troubleshooting technical classroom issues, with support from remote staff.
- Greeting students and ensuring they have a comfortable visit during their training.
- Provide exceptional customer service for internal and external personnel.
- Maintaining a spotless, tidy, and professional classroom environment.
- Answering phones.
- Stocking and supplying the student lounge with breakfast items, snacks, and beverages.
- Managing inventory and ordering office supplies.
- Preparing domestic and international shipments.
- Preparing, printing, and faxing of various documents.
- Assisting on other projects when time allows.
This is a Part-time opportunity. Due to the needs of the business candidates need to have some flexibility with their availability but generally the work schedule is as follows:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am - 1:00p
Friday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Familiarity with Zoom conference application
- 6 months of Customer Service Experience
- 1 year of office/ clerical experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Office 365 programs
Looking to fill this opportunity as soon as possible! If interested, please apply directly to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com, subject line "Center Administrator" for review!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.