Kelly IT Resources is helping its client, a mid-size military technology company finding a Software QA Engineer.
It’s an urgent need. Major skills: Test automation, Agile, TDD, scripting, and cybersecurity.
Client Industry: Military Technology
Direct Hire. Great Benefits.
Location: Denver, CO (DTC area)
Some flex/remote time
Travel up to 20-30%
Will be a Key Part of Quality Organization supporting development of the next-generation cyber security platform comprising hardware, firmware, software, and user interfaces.
The intent of this position is to transition into more leadership responsibilities and grow learning new standards and technologies to help deliver solid products to the customers.
- Build automated software testing.
- Develop, review, and execute software test plans, test scripts/protocols for manual and automated testing of software including final reports.
- Document and report quality findings to project/program managers, technical leads, and the development team. Follow-up on ongoing issues.
- Participation in the development and approval of release notes for new software versions.
- Represent final quality check of a software product before it is released
Required Qualifications& Skills:
- 4+ overall software QA/testing experience
- Excellent understanding of professional software quality assurance and software testing practices and the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with STIGs (cybersecurity methodology for standardizing security protocols), AWS and server setup
- Experience with thick and thin client automated testing
- Strong expertise in automated testing is a must (e.g. using TestComplete/Selenium)
- Experience using at least one scripting language, e.g. PowerShell, Gradle or Python
- Experience with source control, bug tracking and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- BA/BS degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Must have ability to travel
- Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
- Prior experience maintaining open-source projects
- Prior military experience, especially in EW/SIGINT
- Prior experience with GIS tools
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly IT Resources
email@example.com or 720-863-7863
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.