Kelly Services has partnered with a client company that is looking to fill a Contract Campus Recruiter position in Downer's Grove, IL office or Charlotte, NC. The contract is paying $30-34 an hour, and is set to last 12 weeks filling in for a LOA.
Working with this client, you will be assigned to a health care company that provides products and services for dialysis, hospitals, and inpatient/outpatient medical care. The company also focuses on hospital management; as well as engineering and services for medical centers and other health care facilities.
This is for the Mid-Atlantic region (NC, TN, VA, KY, etc) Candidate will be traveling every week to campus events and hosting them. Must be willing to travel 90% of the time. All events are already planned will just need to help the team host them. Candidate can be based in either the Downer's Grove, IL office or the Charlotte, NC office.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a Campus Recruiter at FMCNA you will be a vital part of a recruiting function where you will help identify intern and post-graduate talent for our Client's Kidney Care business. You will have an amazing support team and some cutting- edge technology to help you focus on what you do best: engage with students, build pipelines of candidates with developing talent, educate them on the FMCNA brand and hire them into our Kidney Care organization
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a Campus Recruitment subject matter expert to operations, specifically within the Campus Recruiting Committee.
• Under the guidance and support of the Director of University Relations and in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Managers and HRBPs, this individual will help to manage the Campus Recruiting Committee’s progress against assigned tasks and keep the Committee’s progress on track.
• Build relationships with target schools in the assigned geographic Group. Partner with career services to identify what events FKC should be attending as hosted by the school, and partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to identify company-hosted events to organize.
• Utilize the FKC On-Campus Playbook for guidance on how to plan for all events based on the menu of Strategic Campus Events. Invite Operational Leaders to meetings with Faculty and Dean’s and identify opportunities for FKC to present in student organization chapter meetings.
• Manage all campus event logistics including registration of events, calendar invitations to operators who are attending, ordering of career fair materials, catering orders, material preparation (nametags, printing of flyers, etc.).
• Work with Campus Recruiting Coordinators to ensure career event materials are packed and shipped in a timely fashion before events.
• Post job openings through the school’s career center. Send the recruiting committee applicant resumes for review. Based on their recommendations, select candidates to interview on-campus through the school’s portal.
• Partner with the Campus Recruiting Committee to select interviewers, manage calendar invitations for on-campus interviews, and direct interviewers to the FKC On-Campus Portal to find interview materials and • Debrief with on-campus interviewers to identify final-round candidates for a Clinic Visit, partner with Campus Recruiting Committee to identify which clinic(s) will host Clinic Visits (the final interview experience) and which operators will participate, assign roles to each operator (interviewer, panelist, roundtable discussion facilitator, etc.) and send calendar invites.
• Manage needed travel arrangements for candidates by partnering with a University Relations Recruiting Coordinators • Debrief with interviewers after the Clinic Visit to identify candidates who will receive offers and notify University Relations of those candidate’s names.
• Track pipeline of all candidates identified through Campus Recruiting efforts and report out applicants to interviews to offers data.
• Track all expenses associated with campus events and associated event expenses. Manage receipt collection to ensure the Director of Talent Acquisition has a reference for monthly Meetings and Events credit card reconciliation • Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
*** If interested, email your resume to Julian.Greene@Kellyservices.com, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.