Kelly Services is actively seeking an Employee Relations Specialist for Nissan at their Canton, MS location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
WORK HOURS - 10 pm- 6 am
What skills does this position require?
- Strong Experience in all facets of HR. OEM or Automotive Supplier experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree and the ability to work any shift. (Rotating shifts) May be required to work an occasional Saturday too!
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills written and oral, Interpersonal skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects and daily functions with discretion and minimal supervision.
- Position requires strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with within a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Partners with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations. Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for attrition countermeasures and continuous improvement.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
- Responds to employee relation issues and proactively works with the involved groups to recommend a resolution.
- Facilitates and/or provides training including orientation to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Assists with recruitment efforts.
- Attends shift start meetings to improvement engagement with employee and solicit employee feedback.
- Timely updates to the HRIS system to include status changes.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, compensable OT, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.