Job DescriptionCustomer Service (CSR/CSA), Call Center, Help Desk and Contact Center immediate openings.
Now hiring for full time, long term/contract to hire, career opportunities.
(This position is located in Brooks, KY. This is not a work from home position)
- 2nd shift 3:30 PM to midnight
- Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (your choice)
- $12.50/hour (paid weekly)
- Immediate hires
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please apply directly to this posting or contact Susie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call/text 989-297-6565 for immediate consideration.
- The Customer Service inbound call center agent will use their help desk/call center experience to successfully flex between Tech Support and Customer Care
- The Agent will use their strong communication skills to provide our Clients with over the phone and online technical support across multiple consumer electronic product categories.
- The Client Solutions Agent must be proficient in using online resources, remote management tools, and chat functions to enhance or address the Client's needs.
- Maintains high levels of professionalism, courtesy and customer service throughout all Client interactions
- Provides technical education to Clients across multiple consumer electronic product categories via online chat or phone support
- Identifies, offers, and transacts service solutions to address or enhance the Client's technology needs
- Creates work orders and schedules technology services for Clients
- Diagnoses or trouble shoots technology products
- Determines and/or order parts required for repair
- Escalates Clients work orders to next tier Agents or directs to proper resources for resolutions
- 6 months of experience providing solutions in a consumer facing environment
- 6 months of experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 2 months of experience in customer service using phone skills
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask and have an attention to detail
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please contact Susie Jones at email@example.com OR call/text 989-297-6565 for immediate consideration.
- Full time hours
- Paid Training
- Contract to HIRE
- Great employer benefits after hire in
- $150 referral bonus (call for details)
- Paid weekly (very Friday)
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.