Food Product Compliance Analyst – Austin, TX
Immediate Job Opening
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Food Product Compliance Analyst for one of our top food industry clients in Austin, TX.
As a Food Product Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Product Compliance & Nutrition Analyst by assisting with technical questions, analyzing nutritional data, releasing projects to design, reviewing artwork and first production samples.
- Perform data entry and workflow of technical information utilizing web-based project management applications.
- Follow-up with supplier on outstanding specification requests as necessary.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure the specifications are accurate, complete and compliant with regulatory guidelines and company Quality Standards.
- Collect supporting technical information such as certifications and SDS.
- Support the Certifications Sr Analyst by assisting with the Organic Certification process documentation.
- Assist with reporting of specification related information to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with technical information management.
- Provide progress reports of technical data to other teams as requested.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as necessary.
- BS or equivalent experience in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science or Quality Assurance
- Prior experience working in a time-sensitive project-oriented environment
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Works effectively both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while meeting established timelines
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Some experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional is helpful
- Experience working in consumer packaged goods industry
- Knowledge of food labeling and FDA/USDA regulations
- General understanding of product development and commercialization
- Familiarity with retailer web-based specification systems is ideal.
- Excellent computer skills and accuracy
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.