Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Analyst in Frederick, MD to work a contract assignment of 6 months initially (but extensions are likely) for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst includes:
- Prefer experience with separations, electrophoresis, or PCR. Experience with compendia and ELISA.
- Performs selected quality control testing activities, dependent upon assigned area, including the following:
- Responsible for conducting in process and finished product testing according to standard operating procedures.
- Completes appropriate documentation supporting testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, and inventory forms.
- Enters data evaluated for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
- Calibrates and maintains laboratory equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintains lab instrumentation according to maintenance schedules
- Maintains supply levels to support performance of assigned duties.
- Reads, understands, and follows SOP’s and complies with cGMP’s
- Applies critical thought to solving problems.
- Applies knowledge of good manufacturing practices and good laboratory practices on a daily basis.
- Adheres to Company safety procedures and guidelines on a daily basis.
- Depending on demonstrated ability, the analyst will assist in execution of protocols and laboratory studies required to support QC investigations, method validation, and stability studies, as well as preparation of technical reports and data summaries.
- Follows all safety regulations as indicated in the company's Policies and Procedures.
- Performs laboratory testing as assigned and per schedule
- Maintains training 95% completed on time, with 100% completed prior performing any related analysis, etc
- Executes tech transfer and other studies for basic/platform laboratory test methods
- Be able to plan and carry out laboratory operations efficiently and effectively.
- Be able to maintain accurate records of all experiments and data.
- Critical thinking and attention to details required.
- Must be a team player and customer oriented.
- Candidate will be working under supervision but level of independence should increase with time. QC or GMP experience a plus.
- Self-motivated. Multi-tasking, excellent written and oral communication skills desired.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Quality Analyst includes:
- BS/MS in biological or chemical science (chemistry, or biochemistry, etc.).
- BS (0-3years) preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Contract assignment, duration: 6 months initially, but extensions are likely
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.