Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer- Reston, VA / DIRECT HIRE
*** Ability to obtain security clearance is required for this role.***
This position allows for partial remote work. 2-3 days per week remote are permitted.
5+ years of experience in Azure migration, DevOps, or administration
5+ years of experience with cloud automation and scripting
5+ years of experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., Chef)
Security+ or equivalent certification
- Experience designing, deploying, and administering Windows and Linux based systems
Good working knowledge of Azure Services including Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management tools, Security, Identity and Compliance
Experience implementing and debugging workloads in Azure
- Experience automating deployment processes
Working knowledge of Azure Resource Management templates
Experience with Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, or Azure CLI
- Proven written and verbal communication skills working directly with customers and translating their business needs to technical requirements for implementation.
- Experience building infrastructure inside Azure via code. Familiarity with tools such as Terraform or Azure Automation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef preferred, Puppet or Ansible) and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.