Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill temporary/RF Engineer position in Chicago IL. The position pays $50-55/hr. and is set to last at least 6 months from the contract start date. This is a remote opportunity but candidate should be willing to drive to the client location if required.
The RF Engineer’s main responsibilities are:
- RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity.
- Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Duties may include: Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and.
- Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification, support new and existing site designs and upgrades.
- Responsibilities include: performing radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality.
- Responsible for conducting moderately complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network capacity
- . Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Responsible for independently performing professional engineering assignments in functional area which involves the planning, evaluation and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- He/she should have knowledge of optimizing multiple band LTE network. Knowledge network performance key performance indicators.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. 5 years related work experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Needs to be experienced with Atoll, MapInfo and site selection basics.
- Work experience with performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical expertise for less experienced engineers.
- Knowledge of VOLTE/Atoll / LTE optimization techniques. Knowledge of traffic managements , Power parameters.
*** If interested, please email me back with your most up to date resume, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.