Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Skill Set List:
- Follow all Safety and Laser Safety procedures and requirements
- Be able to construct, test, troubleshoot and calibrate engineering and production robotic and computer controlled assembly systems using engineering prints, schematics, assembly instructions and engineering direction
- Knowledgeable in high precision measuring equipment, calibration, and detailed record generation
Experienced and Proficient in the following:
- Mechanical hand and power tools
- Oscilloscopes, DMM, Signal Generators, Optics, Cameras
- Laser safety, lasers, laser pattern recognition, beam focus, and active alignment
- Auto dispense and cure of UV adhesive
- Multiple axis, vision assisted, computer controlled robotic assembly equipment in both a R/D and Volume Manufacturing environment
- Identification of “Root” Cause of Manufacturing, Quality and Yield issues
- Microsoft Office, Standard SPC and Flowcharts packages
- Pneumatic actuated Slides, Grippers, etc.
- Hex Pod Tables, Active Alignment
- Excellent reading, writing, and communication skills in English
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience, Lidar Sensor experience preferred but not required
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift and carry 35 lbs.
- Engineering OR Technical Degree Preferred
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.