Senior Java Developer (EBX) – Remote or Onsite
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a world leader in the oil and gas industry.
This is a 12-month contract with possibility of renewal. This is a remote position reporting to manager in US and Canada. Local candidate may also work onsite at Spring, TX. Selected candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract without employment sponsorship.
The Senior Java Developer will be part of the Foundation Data team and responsible of development of workflows and customer master model in Tibco EBX (formerly Orchestra) using Java.
- Design, develop, and debug ETL routines, Master Data Management (MDM) hub configurations, data quality services, and workflow solutions using Java.
- Collaborate with architects, business users, and master data stewards to design and deploy the MDM system to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with architects to design and deploy the MDM system to meet business needs.
- Assist with MDM strategy development, process design, high-level MDM architecture requirements, and implementation.
- Own production incidents, triaging (technical, data, and functional), assignment, and resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Certifications in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of full life cycle Java application development experience.
- 2 to 3 years of development experience using MDM tools.
- 2 years hands-on experience with tools such as TIBCO EBX, Orchestra Networks, Informatica MDM, IBM Infosphere, etc.
- Experience in SAP Hana and data integration to SAP R3 databases.
- Experience using SQL and other data extraction, reporting and analytic tools to develop, test, monitor and troubleshoot systems related issues in SAP Hana, SAP R3, or similar database.
- Work closely with data ingestion, data analytics, and other application teams to resolve cross-functional, technical, and data issues.
- Experience must include defining standardization rules, match and merge rules, configuring thresholds, configuring events and integration of data to and from the MDM solution
- Full understanding of various MDM domains like Customer, Product, Material, Equipment and the corresponding data models.
- Proficiency with all aspects of MDM implementation such as Data Profiling, Data Quality, hierarchy management, data enrichment with external sources, workflow development and management
- Knowledge of REST API, web services, integration with MuleSoft middleware.
- Experience with Hadoop infrastructure is a plus
- Ability and proven experience in translating business needs of regional and global applications and business processes into data requirements.
- Strong understanding of data management concepts (data modeling, data governance, data quality, data lineage, metadata management).
- Background in downstream Oil & Gas is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple major projects simultaneously and learn new tools.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.