Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Marketing (Print) Production Consultant position for a 6+ month contract position with the opportunity for extension. This is a remote/work-from-home position.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Work schedule: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time, with evening and weekend work only as necessary during certain points of the implementation.
Pay range: $36.95 - $49.27/hour (based on location)
Summary: The focus of this role will be onboarding a new print/fulfillment vendor through a detailed and extensive implementation, testing and roll-out process, while the current production team continues to manage renewing programs and new sales.
Work experience requirements:
- Significant experience onboarding new print and fulfillment vendors. In particular, setting up and testing an ordering platform for member services that aligns with the vendor's print on demand and inventory systems.
- Experience with establishing system generated reports that validate ordered, in-progress and shipped mailings.
- Experience auditing for quality control and pricing compliance.
- Experience planning for stakeholder change management and communications/training.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 5 years marketing service / operations experience, 2-3 years of marketing/print production experience with exposure to structured project or process methodologies / practices. Print, Six Sigma, ISO, PMP certifications preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.