Job DescriptionAnswer and respond to inbound telephone inquiries from policyholders, or their representatives, and provide excellent service during their claims inquiries.
- Open, catalog, respond and file incoming mail and claims transactions.
- Prepare written correspondence for new claims within established time requirement.
- Collect complex claims transactions and input data into the Claims Processing System.
- Reconcile, file and balance claims transactions daily.
- Assess, research and correct claims discrepancies, collaborating with other members of the team as needed.
- Comply with HIPAA and other privacy regulations.
- Assist with research to locate beneficiaries and heirs when needed.
- Cross train and assist with other related Claims Specialist duties when needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
1 year in a call center and some administrative background. Must be used to talking to customers and taking calls through out the day
Life insurance background preferred.
- High School Diploma and 1-year experience in customer service, data entry or claims processing.
- Ability to input many data transactions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically by telephone and in person.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in dealing with representatives, clients and coworkers
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
- Ability to address issues/concerns in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.