Excellent opportunity for an Accounting Specialist in Miami, FL!
Kelly Financial Resources is seeking an Accounting Specialist for one of our top clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company and be part of a visible, growing team.
If chosen for the position, you would primarily be responsible for providing accounting support across the organization ensuring all transactions are accurately reported daily and monthly.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for providing accounting support to multiple departments.
- Assist and ensure timely and accurate financial transactions are processed correctly.
- Provide administrative accounting and reporting support to various departments under the direction of Accounting/Finance Manager.
- Reconcile and research company accounts
- Process payments across various departments and be proficient with multiple circulation subsystems.
- Generate and provide circulation related reports as needed
- Bachelors Degree – Accounting or Finance / Related field
- Minimum of 3+ years accounting experience.
- Strong communications skills (Both written and verbal).
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) - VLookUps, Pivot Tables
The salary for this position is market rate with great benefits. This is a fun, fast paced environment and truly a choice employer. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity & not a consulting engagement. We are accepting resumes and setting up interviews now.
Kelly Financial Resources is the accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting & Finance placement is all we do!
JOB SALARY: $40,000/YR - $55,000/YR
FULL - TIME / MONDAY - FRIDAY (8AM - 5PM)
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES! CONTRACT TO HIRE!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.