Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for AS400 Administrator!
- AS400 Security Account Maintenance
- Level 2 and Level 3 Help Desk ticket support - ServiceNow
- Audit evidence gathering and presentation
- Provision / Revoke Access to AS400 systems
- Group maintenance
- Project tasks related to AS400
- Review QSECOFR and AppDev EMER** activities
- Manage access and use of QSECOFR and AppDev EMER** IDs
- Maintain AS400 policy and procedure documents
- 10 Write / update monitoring scripts for QSECOFR / AppDev EMER** access
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration;
- Expert Level AS400 Administration
- A background in Information security systems with specific knowledge around Access Control.
- Hands on Active Directory and LDAP queries experience – 1+ years
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and Firewalls
- Functional understanding of following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Functional understanding of database concepts
- Prior experience as technical lead for enterprise software deployments
- Basic UNIX system administration
- Basic database administration
- Basic scripting experience
- Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, PAM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, and Ticketing Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.