For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary contract Material Handler position for a well-known medical device company in West Chester, PA.
Job Title: Material Handler / Inventory Clerk
Location: West Chester, PA 19380
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Shift: 7:30AM-4:00PM, 40 hrs./wk. 2- 15 min breaks, 1 30 min lunch (lunch is unpaid)
Length of Assignment: budgested to be through the end of 2019 with the high potential to be extended up to 2 years max.
- Distribute material/products/tooling to appropriate areas.
- Assist inventory specialist with cycle counting.
- Locate and pick raw material as needed to fill daily production requirements.
- Maintain Kanban locations.
- Work with and maintain equipment used to perform daily responsibilities. I.E. cutoff saws, chamfering machine, Indenting machines and other related equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Sweep and mop work areas.
- Receive purchased materials/services from shipping companies if needed.
- Ensure all corresponding documentation is correct.
- Assist in loading and unloading of deliveries/pickups.
- Visually inspects and packages diverse types of material/products, following established procedures.
- Record all necessary transactions in SAP system.
- Pack order for shipment.
- Maintain area records.
- Assist with training new and temporary help as needed.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethics and compliance.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or chief compliance office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completed High School – Diploma/GED required
- Previous Warehouse/Material Handling experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button below to submit your resumes. Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.