Kelly Services is looking for experienced Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operators for a Medical Device Manufacturer in Farmers Branch, TX. These opportunities are Temp to Hire based upon performance and attendance. 2nd shift available. This site is 100% manufacturing, and it is a climate controlled warehouse.
Type: Temp to Hire
Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Location: Farmers Branch 75244
Working in a clean, air conditioned and well-organized environment, the warehouse specialist will take direction from a lead/supervisor and work within a team performing various task as assigned.
- Using paper pick sheets to locate product, preparing, and palletizing finished goods for shipment, stacking on pallet and shrink-wrapping (no RF or barcodes used);
- Operate various warehouse equipment including forklift (Raymond Stand up reach forklift); Completing inspections, data entry, product location and stock verification, FedEx, LTL, or Fleet truck shipment processing.
- Stage and load product in trailer according to weight distribution, order accuracy, and while protecting product;
- Process returns to include inspection ensuring accurate customer credit and using independent and proactive clear communication with management and department personnel on key return issues.
- Physical aspects include lifting 35lbs, standing, sitting, bending, housekeeping and constant movement.
- Read and thoroughly understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Food and Drug guidelines, and Drug Enforcement Laws.
- Those certified “Control Drug Agent” will perform controlled drug operations as required.
- All specialists will ensure a safe environment for themselves and others and maintain a zero-error standard at all times.
Keywords: Warehouse, picker, order puller, forklift, shipping, returns
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.