*This role has been filled, but occasionally re-opens. All submitted resumes will be reviewed upon confirmation of an opening.
Contract for 12+ months
Hours: Flexible to start between 6:30am and 8:30am, 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
This role is with Kelly Services, next to our HQ building in Troy. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with Kelly and gain experience for those looking to advance their skills and career. Current candidates provide excellent feedback on manager, team and environment! Though this is within Payroll, experience is not required.
- Review, analyze and track various court ordered garnishment types from multiple outside sources with no standard formats
- Properly interpret the various types of withholding orders, state rules and exemption guidelines to ensure the orders are set up in the payroll system accurately and timely for remittance within the established deadlines
- Accurately calculate employee disposable income amounts to determine withholding amount (subject to federal / state limits enter formulas for completing the computation of earnings that accompanies garnishee disclosures/answers
- Accurately and with attention to detail, enter the garnishment deductions into 3rd party web-based systems as required by the issuing agency
- Research and respond to notices of intent to request a default judgement; returned documents and vendor/creditor inquiries
The manager is ideally seeking candidates:
- With great customer service experience
- Reliable, quick learner and team player
- MS Excel skills (you will be required to take a test, prior to submitting your resume to the manager)
- Prioritize tasks well
- Payroll experience not required
***To be qualified, an MS Excel test will be sent after speaking.
Apply today for consideration!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.