Kelly Services has partnered with a client company that is looking to fill a temporary/contract Communications Assistant Manager position in Atlanta, GA. The contract rate is $36 an hour and is set to last at least four months from the contract start date.
Working with this client, you will be assigned to a global provider of risk management products and services. Its businesses provide a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, extended device protection, and preneed insurance sectors.
The Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Development and execution of internal communication initiatives
- Collaborate with the external communications lead for those Global Business Units to support the GBU’s strategies and priorities.
- Planning, researching, writing and editing of news/feature articles on business unit leader emails, business unit town hall presentations and other internal communication campaigns.
- Conduct investigations including interviews, record statements, secure public records, and obtain documents.
- Partner with the functional internal communications team to produce intranet editorial content that helps raise employee awareness of our lines of business
*** If interested, email your resume to email@example.com, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Miguel A Delgado
Senior Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.